Thursday 24 December 2009

Blog Reflection

Having a blog was a great thing to do in MIS course, because I was able to write about myself and what I do my daily life.

First, I find Google blog boring because there is no one who comments on my posts, but after using the blog probably and I learned how to invite and follow people and read about them I find it interesting.

Google blog helped me to improve my English language skills and it gives me the chance to know more about blogs and how can I use it and share my posts with my friends and family.

I liked Google blog because it gives me the opportunity to publish photos that I have taken and publish my notes about special events that I have attend. This was very helpful to keep me in touch with others by letting them read about my daily or weekly actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment