Thursday 24 December 2009

Google Docs





In Google Docs you can organize your work by uploading your documents, spreadsheets and presentations. Moreover, you will have the ability for editing and sharing them with others online or you can easily create documents, spreadsheets and presentations online and it will be saved and you won’t lose them if you face any issues in your computer.



Create your documents online


I upload my files into Google Docs and I share them with my group member to let them have the chance to check my work and give me some feedback.

This tool helped me much in my study because most of our projects are group work, so we need to share some information with each other and also we need to check the work in a group. Adding to this, Google Docs helped me to improve my IT skills.

After using Google Docs I learned how to create files online and how can I edit and how can I share it with specific people that I chose to be shared with.

No comments:

Post a Comment